ISSN: 2451-3644 (print edition) ISSN 2451-3652 (digital edition)
1. The reviewing procedure of articles in the Publishing Series on E-learning (Conference Proceedings of the DLCC Conference www.dlcc.us.edu.pl) refers to the guidelines prepared by the Team for Ethics of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education, issued in the brochure ”Good practice in reviewing procedures in science” and conference proceedings evaluation workflow, as stated at Clarivate document available on URL (https://clarivate.com/products/scientific-and-academic-research/research-discovery-and-workflow-solutions/web-of-science/core-collection/editorial-selection-process/web-of-science-conference-proceedings-citation-index-evaluation-process-and-selection-criteria/).
2. By sending a text for publishing, authors accept the undertakings resulting from the applied reviewing procedure and principles.
3. The Editorial Board assesses the submitted articles in regard to formal requirements. Then, two independent reviewers are appointed to evaluate every article. The reviewers are experts in the topic of the reviewing article. The reviewers have at least the PhD degree. The affiliation of the reviewers who assess of the article cannot be the same as the affiliation of the authors submitted and evaluated article.
4. The reviewing process involves the principle of double-blind review, in which both the authors and reviewers do not know their identities.
5. The review has a written form.
6. The reviewer’s opinion on the assessed article provides information on:
The reviewing tamplate includes four proposals / decision:
7. Authors of articles are informed about the result of the reviewing procedure.
8. Names of the reviewers assessing articles published in particular volumes of the journal are not revealed to the each article; however, there is a general list of the reviewers participated which Publishing Series on E-learning ib reviewing process.
Review form [DOCX]
List Reviewers: https://us.edu.pl/wydzial/wsne/reviewing-procedure/